Monday, August 18, 2008

Oh My Gosh!

So, in case there's anyone other than my sister reading this blog I will be begin be saying that the backpacking trip was awesome! Such a fun time. Secondly, my sister (Rachel) and my brother-in-law (Stephen) were out here visiting for a week. That was so great! We went to Crested Butte and it was, to say the least, cool. They left yesterday, so sad.
Now that we've got those important pieces of news settled, on to the "oh my gosh" part. I'm moving to college tomorow! Ahhhh! Honestly, I'm not feeling at all nervous (at the moment), but that's only because I really don't realize what's going on. I'm all packed up and my bags take up half the floor space in my room, which stresses my out, but I wont realize that I'm moving until my parents leave me at my dorm tomorow. I have become increasingly more glad that I'm not going out of state because that would make this whole moving in thing so much more complicated. As it is I can feel pretty chill about the whole thing becuase if I forget anything, it (and my parents) is only an hour away.

1 comment:

RachelRenae said...

Maybe you're getting less nervous, but I'm not. You're way more than an hour away from ME!

I'm really proud of you. :) You need to send me your address!