Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The excitement of the past (and coming) week

The past week has been rather eventful- and the source of all this excitement?- boys. Aaaagh! Stupid boys. In one week I ended up with 3 new boys liking me (all of them at swing dancing to give you some context).
Boy number one is desperate. First he liked my friend, but upon finding out that I and not she was single, he latched on to me. He is highly unattractive- short, gangly, sparkly earings that would work well on a girl. He is socially awkward- within the first 3 hours of knowing me and my freind he divulged his entire life story to us. Slightly creepy. When I saw him for the second time the other night he was less clingy, but I felt like if he wasn't talking or dancing with me he wasn't talking or dancing with anyone he was just sort of in the background. I had planned on talking to him about it- gently telling him that I wasn't interested and that he needed to dance with other girls- but he wasn't clingy and didn't give me a reason to do so.
Boy number two is a step up- probably several steps up. He's a christian and he's certainly nice enough. But he's somewhat short, and overweight and his oral hygiene is, well, questionable.
Boy number three tops the others. I know very little about him, I have no idea if he's a christian, but he was very gentlemanly about the way he asked for my phone number- he actually asked my permission to call me! I definitely appreciate such manners.

What else exciting has happened this week? Snow! It snowed friday evening and sunday. I was at a freind's house and we kept rushing outside to play in the snow. We made a giant snow man who must have been near ten feet tall! It took a ladder, and five people to make that snowman! I beleive pictures are on facebook.

We are nearing finals! only three weeks till break begins! I only have one more chem lab, which is thoroughly awesome since I hate that class. My final test in A&P is not a cumulative test, hallelujah! Unfotunately I have a final paper due on the 14th- but atleast I have two weeks to work on it.

I have now made business cards to give out so I can start trying to sell art.

I feel this post has been poorly composed and jumped around too much but you all should be grateful that I updated at all- and never fear! I would not have been using this time on that paper anyway, my mind gave out while trying to work on it before I switched to this mindless blogging. love you all!

4 comments:

RachelRenae said...

You forgot one event in the boy catagory.

>:)

Janella said...

Hmmm. :O

Amy said...

yeah, hehe.

Anonymous said...

maybe swing dancing is not the ideal place to meet your kind of guy eh?