Thursday, April 16, 2009

News

I havn't posted for a while. Sorry.
so, let me attempt to catch you up a bit. There really isn't much to tell so it should be easy.
My swing dance team (the Cat's Pajamas) competed at the Intercollegiate Swing Battle a couple weeks ago. We didn't place, but we didn't expect to, or really care, we just wanted to have fun- which we did! WE had tons of fun, it rocked. And we didn't get last! Which is great because we're a new team and most of us are new dancers. I ended up dancing 5 nights in a row. It rocked.
I think that just might be all the news I have to share with you right now. Lame. Well I'm still doing well in classes, I had two tests yesterday, it's snowing which ruined my plans to go dancing in Denver tonight (and also cancelled dancing last night) and it's time to sign up for classes for next semester. Oh, and I'm going to try to find a job for summer (i'm not so sure that that will work out) and I still need money for Tanzania so be praying for that cause I know that God is fully capable of providing everything I need and that he wil give me the money if he wants me to go.

Lve you all!

1 comment:

Janella said...

I'm happy we got to come up to watch the Swing Battle. Can't wait for next year! You guys were terrific!!

I would love for you to see that money come in!