Friday, September 19, 2008

Craptastic!

Craptastic!
It has been the theme of the past week.
My week hasn't been ALL bad, just mostly.
Monday morning I got back a chemistry quiz. My performance on said quiz: craptastic. I missed a lot of points because of some really stupid errors. Craptastic! (But at least I know exactly what to fix).
Monday evening I was supposed to have my first game of flag football (I joined a team). It had sounded like fun till I found out that my team had 50 people on it (craptastic!). I don't know ANYTHING about football and all these guys were practicing for it outside our building. I freaked out. I got invited to a Bible study that night so I decided I would go to that instead. I never found out were the Bible study was or when, I spent the evening at home alone and I quit the flag football team. My team captain (who lives just down the hall from me) didn't seem to like me much to begin with; she probably hates me now. I think my roommates were all mad at me too. it was a stupid thing to do. I should have at least gone to the first game before quiting. Craptastic!
On Wednesday I had to go to orientation for my new job. It took three hours. Craptastic! (Before leaving for orientation I walked in on my roommate in the bathroom; she hadn't closed the door! Awkward, embarrassing, crap?)
Wednesday evening I tried to go to Navigators but the meeting had been moved and I didn't know where it was. Craptastic!
Thursday actually sort of rocked. I went on a field trip (yay!) to a prosthetics clinic for freshman seminar. We got out early so four of my friends and I went to Taco Bell for lunch and then to the mall. We had a lot of fun, and I got two really cute shirts from my new favorite store for only $7.00! Go 75% off rack!
Today I was supposed to work for 9 hours but last night I had such a sore throat that I could barely get to sleep (craptastic!) and I was sniffling all morning so I called in sick. I really wanted to get the first stressful day over with and I could certainly use the money but I decided it just wouldn't be a good thing to go and get everyone else sick. A mix of "craptastic!" and "cool, I get to go home a day early".
I have two exams on Monday. Craptastic!

6 comments:

RachelRenae said...

You poor thing. I'm sorry you're having such a crappy week. It will do you good to be at home this weekend.

StephenH said...

brother hug for you :(< (that is a frowny face with arms for hugging, if you couldn't tell)

Janella said...

Why didn't I hear all this? When I ask how things are going, you say "fine". Silly girl.

Amy said...

I couldn't tell that those were arms on the smiley face, I'm glad you explained it.

I thought you had heard all that, or atleast most of it.

j.matson said...

I think it looks like a gotee. I LOVE YOU AMY, and i can totally relate.

RachelRenae said...

Stephen would look RIDICULOUS with a goatee. HAHA!